Select Page
Idagio and Apple Mu...

Notifications
Clear all

Idagio and Apple Music links no longer open in apps!

3 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Hello everyone πŸ‘‹Β 

(I'm not sure this is the right sub-forum for this question)

I was wondering if any of you good streaming folk could help me with a technical issue.

The Idagio and Apple Music posted links no longer open in their respective apps, they instead open in new tabs in the browser, which is very annoying, since I have to log into the browser player all over again to listen to a complete recording (and I don't particularly like Idagio's browser app!)

I remember some of us encountered the same problem with Primephonic at one point, but for the life of me I can't remember the steps to fix it. I recall it had something to do with the phone's settings!

I'm on Android 10.Β 

3 Answers

@dinah, the links are opening the apps for me on iPhone and iPad. I seem to remember there were some platform-specific problems at times with this and Primephonic.

I’d make sure you’re running the latest version of each app. Maybe close everything out of your device’s memory and then reboot it.

BTW, I moved your post to the Q&A section because I think it fits better here. Hoping someone using Android can come up with a solution that works for you.

Topic starter

Thank you @capriccio, for redirecting my post to its proper place.

I'm using the latest versions of both apps. I'll try rebooting.

Hope someone can help with this soon.Β 

It's curious that links for both apps have stopped working. I wonder whether links stopped for all apps. What about YouTube or Maps, for example?

If rebooting doesn't work I'll see if I can offer any other suggestions.