Clear all

Podcast series on Mahler's Symphonies

4 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
(@tim-h)
Semi-active Member
Topic starter  

One of the random sponsored links I have encountered on facebook was this interesting podcast about Mahler's symphonies. They have only covered Symphonies No. 1 & No. 2 so far. I haven't had a chance to listen to any of them, but I'm trying to find the time to do so. If you listen to it, let me know what you think.

Β  https://www.theworldofgustavmahler.org/

capriccio and Dinah reacted
(@capriccio)
Stalwart Admin

Hi @tim-h,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry, but the link in your post was removed automatically. I've now changed the forum setting that won't let you link until you've made 5 posts, so now you (and everyone else) should be able to include links. Please edit your post and add the link.

Cheers,

Capriccio

Dinah and Tim H reacted
ReplyQuote
(@capriccio)
Stalwart Admin

I haven't had a chance to listen to any of this yet, but I'm wowed by the scope of these podcasts. A whole season devoted to a single symphony. I listened to the season 2 trailer and got chills of anticipation!

Thanks for letting us know about this, Tim. I have two weeks vacation coming up in October, and now I know at least one thing I'll be doing while sitting by a little lake in New Hampshire. πŸ˜€Β 

Β 

Dinah reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dinah)
Forum Champ

Hello @tim-h,

and a very warm welcome from a fellow ex-Primephonic-er.

Thank you so much for the podcast. I'm on a journey of rediscovering Mahler (that was cut short by the sudden demise of Primephonic). I would surely be diving into that very soon.

Cheerio πŸ€—,Β 

DinahΒ 

ReplyQuote